Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Murder Set Pieces Film Review

                                                           Murder Set Pieces

          

       Murder Set Pieces is a movie about a Neo-Nazi who is a photographer. He photographs women and then murders them. He is also misogynist  due to his rough past with his mother. He is dating a girl whose sister thinks he is a very sketchy man to be dating and she thinks he is scary. His girlfriend's sister slowly finds out that he is a serial killer and thats where the movie gets good.

       Murder Set Pieces is a very slow movie, I found myself being a little bored during the movie although I believe it is a good movie. I really like this movie. I think it's really well made. Nick Palumbo did a great job with the movie. It looks really great. The way they filmed it shows unique style and is very original. The characters are good but the acting is terrible, which hurts the movie's serious tone.

     The movie would have been very disturbing and scary if the acting was actually decent. But that didn't really bother me. I really liked it over all but it is very small. It's a fantastic movie and a scary serial killer movie. Even though it has some bad acting and it's basically just a rehash of Nick Palumbo's first movie Nut bag. I have yet to see nutbag but it's on my list of movies to watch.

       Overall I really enjoy the movie and think it is really well done. It's very stylistic with it's very interesting cinematography and the way it is filmed. The flash back scenes all work into the film very well unlike the average flash back where it comes off annoying. The ending for the movie is good and I really liked the special effects of this movie. It was done by toetag pictures and is great.The ending is fantastic and it's and overall great movie the only problem I had was the awful acting. I would give it a 7/10 and would recommend watching it.




No comments:

Post a Comment