Monday, May 6, 2013

Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and blood Review

                                         Guinea Pig 2: Flower of Flesh and blood

    Guinea Pig 2: Flower of flesh and blood is a really weird movie with little to no plot. But from the movie this is the only plot I can think of. A man stalks a woman, kidnaps her and then brings her to his house. From there she is tied up to the bed and drugged so she can feel no pain, the man who kidnapped her is dressed as a pale samurai, then decides to cut of her arms and legs, It's a really weird movie. 
I was expecting more from a movie with a reputation like this one has. It's a really well known movie in the Japanese extreme horror genre and has got a reputation due to Charlie Sheen thinking it was a movie showing a real death. Even though it is pretty unrealistic and is sort of a cheesy movie. But I do understand why people give the special effects people credit for this movie because the special effects were extremely well done. They looked highly realistic. It's a shame though that the plot couldn't have been better. I found myself drifting off and not being able to pay attention because the movie was just so bland and had no entertaining qualities about it what so ever.

The plot was really bland and was kind of hard to follow because the whole movie we have no idea at all why this man is doing it to this girl. There is barely any dialogue, I think there is like two lines in the whole movie. But I have to say I did enjoy the ending because it made it look as if the guy was just going to do the same thing he did to this one girl over again which made it kind of creepy....I guess. 

Overall I thought this movie was just okay. It was kind of boring and not extremely well made. It was decent and I actually liked how the lighting and the camera looked allot. The special effects were fantastic and the acting was good, although there was barely anything to be acted out.  So I would have to give this movie a 5/10 it's a fair score for something like this. The movie isn't great but technically speaking the special effects were impressive and it had it's moments. I just wished it had a plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment