Thursday, May 9, 2013

August Underground MordumMovie Reiview

                                                        August Underground Mordum

              
August Underground Mordum tells a story of a group of serial killers who basically just film their everyday lives. Weither they are just hanging out, murdering people or just doing random things. This movie seems to have no plot at all whatsoever. But thats the whole point of August Underground. All of the movies in the trilogy aren't really plot driven but they are very realistic and thats why this film has gotten so much attention. It actually looked like if you gave a serial killer a camera and told them to film their everyday life.
 
I liked this I thought that the orignial movie was allot better. This movie seemed as if it was all for shock which it definitely was. This is an extremely disturbing movie, there are many shocking scenes in this movie and it's definitely no for everyone. I won't spoil any of the scenes but they are intense and shocking. The special effects in this movie are really good, Fred Vogel and Jerami Cruise really themselves. I think this is an okay movie but it's just one shock after another and the characters are so disgusting it's hard to watch them, especially the character of Maggot I hated him.
 
I loved the first August Undergound movie, it's hands down one of my all time favorite movies and is one of the best serial killer movies of all time. This on the other hand was pure shock value it was one scene after another of disgusting, disturbing scenes all put together into one movie. It almost plays out even plotless as the first one. I believe that is mainly  because it was originally filmed as a music video for a metal band, but they had to much footage so they made it into a feature length film.
 
I really enjoyed Fred Vogels character he was pyscho as always. The character of crust was really annoying and just a character that caused trouble between the serial killer group. Maggot was the worst though he was disgusting and seemed to have no limits to what he could do. Killjoy was a great character especially when he showed the group his shack filled with nasty thing. He seemed so psychotic and crazy.
 
Over all this isn't a great sequal it's an okay movie but isn't as good as the first one. It's in my opinion to much there is no room to get to know the characters. It's just one insane thing after another which isn't horrible but doesn't really work as I hoped it would. I would recommend it to those who have already seen the first film. If  you have not seen the first one I would reccomend that and I would only reccomend this one to people who want to watch the whole trilogy. I would give ti a 5/10.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment